"My favorite thing about New York is the people, because I think they’re misunderstood. I don’t think people realize how kind New York people are."
True dat New Yorkers are the best living in the best city around!! :)
"All I wanted was to eat a chicken that was smarter than all of the other chickens and absorb its power."
all i think about is sex and what i am going to eat next
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."
best scene ever
This is nuts. Meet Singaporean fashion illustrator, Grace Ciao. Her mind-blowing designs are biblically, insanely well put together using just flowers.
"I’m not very good at writing retrospectively. The majority of my lyrics are written on the back of fag packets, and then I try not to touch them once I’ve thought of them. What is difficult is thinking ‘do people really give a fuck’ because we work really hard on our music. Now that we’ve had validation of our music and people are starting to know who we are a little bit, I think the hardest thing beforehand is thinking ‘why am I investing so much of myself into this if people aren’t gonna give a shit?’ And now I think at least there’s a handful of people who really will care how I feel about myself, so that makes it easier. But writing music is my only form of expression, so it’s not the question of whether it’s an honest form, it’s my only form."
Matty Healy (The 1975)